The Purchase Orders tab displays the purchase orders (POs) that have been submitted for both products and delivery shipping credits.
POs are not made from the YubiEnterprise Delivery Console, but instead by contacting your Yubico sales representative or your channel partner.
The Purchase Orders tab is for reference, and therefore the information displayed is read-only. It lists all your order information as shown in the example in the screenshot below:
Purchase Orders tab
You can view the number and type of products you currently have in inventory by clicking on the PO number to display the PO Detail View. Your Available credits are shown on the most recent PO Detail View as well as on the Dashboard.
More details - particularly those relating to subscriptions - can be found in Modes of Purchase.
PO Tab Column Headings
Date on which the order was received.
|Purchase order number:|
PO number. This is a link to a PO Detail View showing what was purchased and your existing inventory. If you purchased from a channel partner, unit prices are not shown.
|Channel partner name:|
This field is empty if you purchased directly from Yubico.
Email address on the PO.
The extent to which the selected PO has been consumed. As shipping requests are processed, inventory and shipping credits will be depleted.
PO Detail View
For more information about a PO, click on its Purchase order number. The PO popup shows:
- The purchase order number, or if applicable, the channel partner ID and the channel partner name, e.g.: “Purchase order from channel partner 24 : Alpha_partner - ABC_123”.
- Available inventory: The name and quantity of each product available/purchased:
- Number shown in bold indicates number of keys ordered. Number not bolded indicates number of keys currently in inventory.
- If the purchase was direct (not through a channel partner), the unit price per item is shown.
- For subscription customers, the tiers are shown.
- “Unknown product name” denotes that access to the item has been revoked.
- Available credits: The delivery shipping credits available/purchased. Value of the credits purchased is shown in bold while those remaining in inventory are not.
- Shipping credit: Amount of credit for shipping expenses (Shipping & Handling Fees).
- VAT credit: Amount of credit for value-added tax assessed on product and shipping (UK and EU).
- Tax credits: Amount of credit for sales tax assessed on product and shipping (US and Canada).
PO # Window: Direct purchase showing unit prices
Credits: Delivery, Shipping, Tax
The Available credits, which appear on your invoices as “Delivery Shipping Credits” are listed separately from purchased products.
YubiEnterprise Delivery Shipping/Services Credits are prepaid shipping fees, a Shipping Credits SKU that is bought prior to any shipments. For each shipment request, YubiEnterprise Delivery will automatically deduct the appropriate shipping fees from the pre-paid credits and calculate the product taxes based on destination address and shipping taxes based on location from which the products are shipped.
At the end of every month in which shipment requests are made, Yubico invoices you. If Example Corp issues a purchase order (PO) in November for products plus Delivery Services Credits for shipping and taxes (i.e., taxes on both products and shipping) and products were shipped in January and June, in addition to the invoice for the original PO, Yubico would send Example Corp invoices in January and June aggregating the individual shipments dispatched in those months, reconciling the credits with the actual amount charged.
Delivery Shipping/Services Credits must be used within the period of time specified in your contract (generally one year for Perpetual customers and three years for Subscription customers), after which the credits expire (for more information, see the Delivery Addendum to Yubico’s Terms and Conditions).
To file a support ticket for YubiEnterprise Delivery, click Support.