The Purchase Orders tab displays the purchase orders (POs) that have been submitted for both products and delivery shipping credits.
POs are not made from the YubiEnterprise Delivery Console, but instead by contacting your Yubico sales representative or your channel partner.
The Purchase Orders tab lists your order information as shown in the example in the screenshot below:
View the subscription tiers and number of licenses for products you currently have in inventory by clicking on the PO number to display the PO detail view, a screenshot of which is shown immediately below, while the information displayed in it is listed in PO Detail View.
as well as being shown on the Dashboard (the Premium tier subscription shown above appears in the third card in the screenshot below):
The subscription tiers are listed and explained in Modes of Purchase.
If you want to identify the PO that applies to a particular inventory, be aware that unless the PO is ONLY for that item, you will not be able to find it by filtering on the Status column. In other words, it is not possible to filter on the status of inventory that has been exhausted if its PO contains more than one product. For example, even if you do not have any keys left in a Backup subscription Premium tier, if that purchase is included in a PO with a Primary subscription Advanced tier that has not yet been exhausted, the PO status will be displayed as Available for shipment.
Purchase Order Tab Column Headings
Order date Date on which the order was received.
Purchase order number (PO number) This is a link to a PO Detail View showing what was purchased and your existing inventory. If you purchased from a channel partner, unit prices are not shown.
Channel partner name This field is empty if you purchased directly from Yubico.
Contact Name on the PO.
Status Whether available for shipping or not. As shipping requests are processed, inventory and shipping credits will be depleted.
- Available for shipment - you have products in inventory
- Order consumed - all products purchased have been shipped
- Order Expired, contact sales - the PO expired before the keys were shipped, so you should contact your Yubico sales person.
Purchase Order Tab Table Controls
To determine which columns will be shown and/or to hide or show them, click on COLUMNS in blue, below the Search field.
To determine which filters will be used, click on FILTERS in blue, below the Search field. The operators are
To determine how the information on the Purchase orders tab will be shown, click on DENSITY in blue, below the Search field to select from the
To download the content on the Purchase orders tab, click on EXPORT in blue, below the Search field. To download only selected content, use either the Search field or Purchase Order Tab Table Controls.
PO Detail View
For more information about a PO, click on its Purchase order number. The PO popup shows:
- The Purchase order #
- The NetSuite sales order number (internal)
- The Order date
- The channel partner name
- The Channel partner ID
- The product inventory. In the case of subscriptions, this is expressed as the name of a tier, as shown in the example below.
- Number shown in bold indicates the number of subscriptions available out of the number of subscriptions purchased (number not bolded).
- If the purchase was direct (not through a channel partner), the unit price per item is shown.
- [US] Taxes: Amount of tax assessed on product; in square brackets is name of applicable entity
- VAT: Amount of value-added tax assessed on product (UK and EU).
- Shipping: Fees for shipping (US and Canada).
To file a support ticket for YubiEnterprise Delivery, click Support.